ASA Annual Meeting May 22, 2014 -
Colorado Springs Colorado – Save the Date
Monthly ASA Telecon
For Lt. Governors, Delegates, Associate Members, and guests every third Thursday at 4:00 Eastern Time.
Implementing STEM Real World Design Challenge 2014
- The Real World Design Challenge is an annual high school competition run by a public-private partnership with the goal of sustainably increasing the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) workforce. The partners are focused on working within the context of the American educational system to transform STEM education in the United States by providing professional science and engineering and learning resources to students and teachers.
- For additional information contact: Dr. Ralph K. Coppola, Real World Design Challenge Director: phone: 703-298-6630, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the RWDC website to register a team and learn more www.realworlddesignchallenge.org.
Ongoing meetings of State Aerospace Organization Committee.
The purpose of the committee is to help bring state based aerospace and aviation organizations under the ASA banner to help grow aerospace and aviation in our states. Committee goals include:
- helping state aerospace and aviation organizations collaborate and share information to grow the aerospace and aviation enterprises in their states
- developing a database of state aerospace and aviation organizations
- sharing best practices, lessons learned, business models, charters, organizational models
Ongoing meetings of Aerospace Manufacturing Committee.
The goal of this committee is to improve the global competitiveness of U.S. small to medium-size aerospace manufacturers in such a way that will benefit local, state, regional and national economic interest