Monthly ASA Telecon
For Lt. Governors, Delegates, Associate Members, and guests every third Thursday at 4:00 Eastern Time.
Implementing STEM Real World Design Challenge 2014
- The Real World Design Challenge is an annual high school competition run by a public-private partnership with the goal of sustainably increasing the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) workforce. The partners are focused on working within the context of the American educational system to transform STEM education in the United States by providing professional science and engineering and learning resources to students and teachers.
- For additional information contact: Dr. Ralph K. Coppola, Real World Design Challenge Director: phone: 703-298-6630, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the RWDC website to register a team and learn more www.realworlddesignchallenge.org.
Ongoing meetings of State Aerospace Organization Committee.
The purpose of the committee is to help bring state based aerospace and aviation organizations under the ASA banner to help grow aerospace and aviation in our states. Committee goals include:
- helping state aerospace and aviation organizations collaborate and share information to grow the aerospace and aviation enterprises in their states
- developing a database of state aerospace and aviation organizations
- sharing best practices, lessons learned, business models, charters, organizational models
Ongoing meetings of Aerospace Manufacturing Committee.
The goal of this committee is to improve the global competitiveness of U.S. small to medium-size aerospace manufacturers in such a way that will benefit local, state, regional and national economic interest
Real World Design Challenge National Competition
Save the Date: April 22, 2013
Real World Design Challenge National Finals: You are invited to attend the RWDC National Finals, Saturday, April 22, 2012. You will see some amazing High School students and have an opportunity to have your picture taken with your state’s winning team. The RWDC has had 43% growth over the past year! The Real World Design Challenge is now the largest & fastest growing STEM Programs in the country and the largest aviation education program in the world!